Parklife Travel Pass
June 13th & 14th 2020The Fastest and Easiest Way to Travel to and from Heaton Park
Offering great flexibility and the quickest route to the festival, the Parklife Travel Pass allows you to travel on either the dedicated Parklife shuttle bus or Metrolink services from Manchester City Centre. The Parklife Shuttle bus drops off and picks up from right inside the festival site, while Metrolink services run to the nearby Heaton Park and Bowker Vale stops. The travel pass is available to buy in advance with your festival ticket, via the links below. You can then exchange the ticket for a wristband on the day on the festival, but please take care not to lose it as we do not offer replacements and you will have to pay for another ticket. Read the Travel Pass Terms & Conditions here.
A partnership with:
Travel on either:
Reduced price advance tickets
Parklife shuttle buses will be running continuously from the corner of Aytoun Street and Minshull Street (M1 2DD), near Piccadilly train station, directly to the festival site.
– On Saturday 13th June the first bus to the Park will depart at 9.30am with the last bus departing at 4.30pm.
– On Sunday 14th June the first bus to the Park will depart at 10.30am with the last bus departing at 4.30pm.
– On both days, the return bus service departing from inside the Park to Manchester city centre, starts at 6.30pm and will continue until the site is clear. As soon as a bus is full it will depart, dropping passengers off on Church Street.
WRISTBAND EXCHANGE LOCATIONS
Parklife travel pass tickets must be exchanged for a wristband prior to boarding the Parklife shuttle bus or Metrolink; e-tickets are not valid for travel.
Tickets can be exchanged on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th at the following locations:
– Minshull Street (next to the Parklife shuttle bus departure point) from 9.30am until 4.30pm.
– Cathedral Gardens (in front of the National Football Museum) from 10am until 4.30pm.
Please take care not to lose your travel wristband. We do not offer replacements if it is lost, and you will have to pay for another ticket.
Further information and full terms and conditions available if you click HERE
To get to Parklife from the city centre, you will need to board the tram to Bury and get off at the Heaton Park or Bowker Vale stops.
Metrolink operate a regular service throughout the day (approximately every six minutes) with the journey taking around 20 minutes.
At the end of the day, you will need to take the tram from Bowker Vale (less than 10 minutes’ walk from the festival site) to return to the city centre.
The Heaton Park stop will be closed after 6pm each evening for safety reasons.
If you choose not to purchase the Parklife travel pass, then you can only travel on Metrolink and must purchase your ticket on the day of travel at the stop.